Sorry it has taken me so long to post... I have received a ton of harassing emails and phone calls about the blog not being updated- I never realized how frequently people were looking at us! :) Nonetheless, we are all doing well and adjusting into our new fall schedule. Maya started preschool 3 days a week this year and has been doing great. The first day of school, she hopped out of the car before I could even yell "have a great day, honey!". She even received her first homework assignment, which she insisted on perfecting it all weekend. Ava started in her "parents morning out" program at a local church and is slowly adjusting. It was a bit of a rough start- I had to pick her up early the first 2 weeks (the program is only once a week), but last week she had a great day! We are really looking forward to some cooler weather and October fun! Enjoy the pics...........
maya's first day of school
ava's first day of "school"
maya with ava on her first day
maya working on her first homework assignment
maya at soccer practice
yes, that's ava in the bottom corner- we teach 'em young :)
silly

a maya sandwich
ava and her current obsession- SHOES

a sneak peak at halloween......................

sneak peak #2......

